Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Prequel to the halfway point

It's a bit too late to make a video and post it but I have made a good deal of progress this evening. Creeps are working for the most part as are towers. When the game plays itself with no interference from me they fight back and forth and given enough time one will destroy the others base.

Barracks spawn creeps at a steady rate and they do their thing. Still a long ling way to go but I started the day truly concerned if I'd be able to accomplish what you could technically call a game by the deadline.

I still have to create the player death and respawn functionality as well as create an enemy AI for the anti-hero bots. That said, I'm not quite halfway through the deadline and it's starting to feel like an actual game.


More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment