Monday, January 27, 2014

5 Days Remaining - 6 Days of work left

The ambition of this project given the deadline is wearing me thin. I spent another 12 hours yesterday and still have a long way to go.

This is going to come down to the wire.

I'm getting close to being feature complete. The remaining features I have read like this:

Sound and Music
Finish Game State Manager
Add a Third AI State, some type of defense to mitigate the kamikaze-style AI I have now.
Implement the ability to replay a match.

The bug list, however, is growing:

Bots respawn when they shoouldn't or respawn multiple times.
Player respawns when he shouldn't or respawn multiple times.
Bots don't always face their target and sometimes get stuck looking at a dead target.
Bot's and Creeps sometimes get stuck running but never attack their target.

No comments:

Post a Comment